COLOMBO – BENTOTA – KOSGODA – BALAPITIYA – COLOMBO
- Meet, Greet and respectively transfer from Colombo to Bentota
- Arrival in Bentota
- Proceed to Bentota City Tour
Bentota lies at the finishing end of the “Golden Mile” which is an hour’s drive from Colombo. Famous for its prime beaches Bentota is today one of Sri Lanka’s most sought after tourist destinations. The town of Bentota actually, sits on an estuary, where the river and the sea meet. This makes the area quite famous for water sports like windsurfing, scuba diving & snorkeling.
- Visit a Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda on your way to Balapitiya.
- Proceed to Balapitiya and enjoy a boat trip in famous “Madu” river.
- Back to Colombo in the evening